300W MULTIFUNCTIONAL PORTABLE POWER STATION
- Product model: ESS300
- Battery capacity:93600mAh / 3.7V / 346Wh, 14.8V
- Size: 24*15.4*16.4cm
- Net weight: 3.5kg
- DC input: 12~24V,5A,120W(Max)
- USB-C input: PD 100W
- AC output: Pure Sine Wave, Total power 300W(peak 600W)
- USB-C: 5V =3A I 9V =3A I 12V =3A I 15V = 3A I 20V=3A I
20V = SA, 100W (Max)
- USB-A1/A2 Fast output: 5V=3A I 9V=2A I 12V=1.5A, 18W(Max)
- DC5521*2& cigarette lighter output: DC12V= 10A, 120W(Max)
- Emergency LED light: 3W
- Storage Temperature: 0~45°C(32°F~113°F)
- Discharging Temperature: 0~45°C(32°F~113°F)
(1) Do not use this product near a heat source such as a fire or a furnace.
(2) Avoid contact with any liquid. Do not immerse the product in water or get it wet. don’t use this product in rain or humid environment.
(3) Do not use this product in an environment with strong static electricity/magnetic field.
(4) Do not disassemble the product in any way or pierce the product with sharp objects.
(5) Avoid using wires or other metal objects that may cause a short circuit.
(6) Do not use unofficial components or accessories. If you need to replace any component or accessory, please visit the official channel for related information.
(7) When using the product, please strictly abide by the operating temperature specified by this product. If the temperature is too high, it may cause fire or explosion; if the temperature is too low, the product performance may be severely impacted, or the product may cease to function.
(8) Do not pile any heavy objects on the product.
(9) Do not lock the fan forcibly or place the product in an airless or dusty place during use.
(10) Please avoid impact, drop or violent vibration when using the product. In case of violent impact, immediately turn off the product and stop using it. Make sure the product is secured during transportation to avoid impact and strike.
(11) If the product is accidentally dropped into water during use, please place it in a safe open place and keep away from it until it is completely dry. The dried product must not be reused and should be properly disposed of in accordance with Section 2 below. If the product catches fire, it is recommended that you use a fire extinguisher in the following order: water or fine mist of water, sand, fire blanket, dry powder and, finally, a carbon dioxide fire extinguisher.
(12) Use a dry cloth to remove dirt from the product ports.
(13) Place the product on a flat surface to avoid damage caused by tipping over. If the product is seriously damaged by tipping, turn it off immediately, place the battery in an open area, away from combustibles and people, and deal with it in accordance with local laws and regulations.
(14) Make sure to keep the product out of the reach of children and pets.
2. DISPOSAL GUIDELINES
(1) If condition permits, please ensure that the battery is completely discharged before discarding it at the designated location-battery recycling bin. This product contains potentially hazardous chemicals, so it is strictly forbidden to throw it in ordinary trash cans. More details please comply with local laws and regulations regarding battery recycling and disposal.
(2) If the battery cannot be completely discharged due to product failure, please contact a professional battery recycling company for further processing.
(3) Please discard over-discharge batteries that cannot be charged.
3. PRODUCT COMPONENTS
4. LED DISPLAY
5.OPERA TING INSTRUCTIONS
Press and hold the power switch for 2s to turn on the product, and the screen lights up to display the battery level accompanied by a beep tone of the prompt. To turn off the product, press and hold the power switch for 2s. It will be automatically turned off if no operation in 30min.
After powering on, press the USB switch shortly, the indicator lights up with a beep tone, and the output port can be used at this time. Press the switch again to turn it off and the indicator turns off. It does not automatically shut down when the port is turned on. USB-C1 is not limited by this.
After powering on, press the 12V DC power switch shortly, the indicator lights up, and the output port can be used at this time. Short press the switch again to turn it off and the indicator light turns off. The port does not automatically shut down when it is turned on.
After powering on, press the AC switch on the right side, the indicator lights up, and the AC output port can be used at this time. Press the switch again to turn it off and the indicator light goes off. The port does not automatically shut down when it is turned on.
LED LIGHT SWITCH
After powering on, press the left LED light switch shortly, the indicator light is lit accompanied by a beep tone, and the LED light stays on. Short press again to switch between micro-light, flashing, SOS, SOS, power off in order.
*When not in use, press and hold the power switch to turn it off to reduce power consumption.
(1) AC CHARGING
(2) PV/CAR CHARGER/USB CHARGING
FREOUENTL Y ASKED O&A
Q: What battery does the product use?
A: It adopts high-quality lithium iron phosphate battery.
Q: What equipment can be powered by the AC output port of the product?
A: With a rated power of 300W, peak power 600W, the AC output port can power most household appliances. Before use, please ensure that the total load power is below the rated power.
Q: How long can the product charge my device?
A: This device will automatically estimate the remaining usage time according to the current load power, and display it in the Time Remaining section on the screen.
Q: How do I know if the product is charging?
A: When charging, the input power will be showed on the screen, and the power circle flashes the current power level. At the same time, the charging indicator lights up.
Q: How to clean the product?
A: Please wipe gently with a dry, soft, clean cloth or paper towel.
Q: How to store the product?
A: Before storing, please turn off the product, and then store it in a dry, ventilated place indoors. Do not place it near water. For long-time storage, please charge the battery to more than 60% and make sure to charge it every three months to extend battery life.
Q: Can I bring my products on the airplane?